EyeCare America offers no cost medical eye exams and free or discounted medication!
Free Medical Eye Exams
To determine whether you’re eligible for a no out-of-pocket cost medical eye exam, take this online test.
Free or Discounted Medication
Drug Discount Cards
Any patient is eligible to use these drug discount cards no matter what their income or insurance status is. The card is good for prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and medical supplies if written on a prescription blank, and pet prescription medicines purchased at a pharmacy. You’ll save on most, but not all, prescriptions. The card is not valid in combination with other insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid or any state or federal prescription insurance. The card can be used only if you decide not to use your government-sponsored drug plan for your purchases.
Print and clip the drug discount PDF card in English or Spanish provided on the EyeCare America website. Below are the benefits you get from this card.
- Save up to 80%
- Use at over 63,000 pharmacies including all major U.S. chains
- Share the card with friends and family
- Use the card as often as needed
- Free; no fees or registration
- Never expires
You can use the card instead of insurance if:
• A drug isn’t covered by your insurance
• Your insurance has no drug coverage
• You have a high drug deductible
• You have met a low medicine cap
• The card offers a better price than your copay
• You are in the Medicare Part D donut hole
To compare drug prices at local pharmacies, visit www.drugdiscountcardinfo.com and click on “Drug Pricing Tool” in the upper left navigation.
Patient Assistance Programs
You can additionally use this linked website to help you get medications for free or at a discounted price.
Below is how to find the programs on the linked website.
- Click on the link below.
- Start typing the brand or generic name in the Drug Search field, click on the drug name that appears, and click the Drug Search button.
- A list of programs will appear.