373 W. St. Charles Street, Ste. B, San Andreas, CA,
The First 5 Calaveras program offers free early learning, health and family strengthening resources to children from birth to 5 years of age. They are located at 373 W. Saint Charles, Ste. B
San Andreas, CA 95249.
To send them an email, you can use this contact form on their webpage.
The First 5 Calaveras program offers some of the following services:
- Free child development screenings
- School readiness tips
- Parent counseling and education
- Mindfulness practices
- Professional training
- Free parent education, support, & workshops
- The Five Protective Factors
- S.A.F.E. Self Preschool Program
- Raising a Reader Home Visiting
- Talk Read Sing Calaveras
- Little free libraries
- CASA & Nexus Youth and Family Services
- Dental assistance
To learn more about these programs and how First 5 Calaveras strengthens family, read more here on their website.